Sunday, January 12, 2014

19/365 - Steve French

I'm not sure how this happened, but I think this is the first mention of my sister, Vanessa. We're identical twins, and she's awesome. I went to see Vanessa and her husband Tyler yesterday, to visit their new place. They just moved 2 hours away from me. She lived an hour and a half away before, but that other half hour seems to really pack a punch.

Oh yeah, she's pregnant. And the baby is due in May, on the 24th. Which just also happens to be our birthday, and Bob Dylan's.

Just the other day the found out they're having a girl. YAY! Many many photo ops lie ahead.

Well, Vanessa also loves cats (is there anyone who doesn't like cats? I'm not so sure I'd want to meet those people...). This is her adorable cat, Steve French.


19/365


 
 
 
He's such a sweetie kitty, and purrs louder than any other cat I've ever met. That small earthquake in Boston the other day? Chalk it up to Steve French and his purr.



To see more photos of Mr. Steve French and Vanessa's other kitty, Gunface, check out my Facebook Page. Be sure to click that "LIKE" button!


No comments:

Post a Comment