Thursday, January 9, 2014

16/365 - Phisheye

I spend New Years Eve, and the few days before it in NYC with some of the most wonderful people on earth, watching the best band on earth create wonderful wonderful magic.

For the past 4 years we have all gathered in NYC for Phish's NYE run. This year, like every other year, was nothing but epic splendor. For anyone who has never seen Phish, you're seriously missing out. Phish is one of those bands that you either love or hate, Many people who hate Phish have in fact, never heard them. They couldn't name or recognize one song if Walter White were holding a gun to their head. They simply hate them because it's cool to hate them.

That's fine with me. One less asshole trying to score MY ticket. Just know, Phish is NEVER disappointing (except when they ruin a perfectly amazing and mind blowing show with a Show of Life encore. Really?)

The night before NYE marked my 50th show in my Phish journey. I was so happy to commemorate the event with such beautiful people.

16/365
 
 
If you haven't checked out my Facebook Page, you can go ahead and do so now! Don't forget to click LIKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment